- The NME reviews Mongrel's debut gig.
- Dirty Pretty Things celebrated Obama's victory with Neon Neon.
- Bits from "Beg Steal or Borrow" are starting to appear in the net. The Sun reports a funny story about Peter blaming Elton John for the Live 8 fiasco.
- And Babybear's been teasing everyone at FDW about a mysterious page 228 of the book. It seems the paragraph in question deals with a certain FDW member... but I can't tell you anything since I haven't got my copy yet (fuck Italian mail).
- Rumors are also starting up about Carl Barat's future adventures... and they involve a Scottish band and their upcoming US tour. Waiting for more info, keep your eyes open you lot in Tinseltown.
This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).