This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

11/10/2008

Another gig tonight at Commie Road

  • 126 Commercial Road is quickly becoming a proper residency for Peter these days! The gig is confirmed by the man himself at FDW: "yes, early kick-off, stagetime 9.00pm, 2 hour set. As for friday... General advertised my presence without asking me first. Bit of a liberty. I still tried to make the stage but between them, police and friends dying relatives forced me nto a very dark and unpleasant place. see you tonight? x".
  • Perfect. On the other hand, DPT are playing the first of the reschuled dates tonight at Leeds Metropolitan University.
  • Four days after my announcement, the info that Carlos is playing a solo gig supporting Glasvegas in L.A. has made major music sites, particularly the NME.
  • And last but not least a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely Drusillo who turns 30 today.

No comments: