This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

4/08/2009

Pete Doherty and Carl Barat rare demos

Features the following songs. Coral: Dreaming of you (cover), New Love grows on trees, The Coral: I remember when (cover), You're My Waterloo, Killamangiro (very early version)

Thanks a lot to BacktoReality01 for putting this up.
More to come.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't got my session collection here but isn't this just from the baby shamble sessions?

Unknown said...

Definitely from the Babyshambles sessions, yeah - CD3 track 3 (see: http://albionarks.com/wiki/Babyshambles_sessions).

Sjanu said...

woow, so lovely

Unknown said...

But still very, very good :)

EZ said...

Yup and I hadn't heard them on youtube yet.