This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

4/11/2009

Another gig in Copenhagen?

Babybear just posted this to FDW:
Peter's still in Copenhagen and would like to play a little showee tonightee! Venue suggestions most welcome. I have made enquiries at Vega, Din Nye Ven and Rust. Don't suggest 'my house' unless you are prepared to pay cash up front. Otherwise watch this space for further details.
I can't be of any help since I'm far far far away... but I'm ready to post any info as soon as I get it! A huge "have fun" to the lucky ones!
Update (6 pm): We've been too optimistic haven't we? Babybear said:
Looks like tonight is unlikely folks .... soreeeee. Any change to that and I'll let you know.

No comments: