- Babyshambles on Transmission with T-mobile tonight on Ch4 at 0:10, together with Sons and Daughters, Scouting for Girls and Amy Macdonald (performance shot in Glasgow earlier this month).
- Drew's side project Helsinki played last night at the first date of the monthly event called Cazambles at The Old Queen's Head, Islington. John Hassal in the crowd.
- There's a You Talk review somewhere but I'm not linking it because it's shit (you know Dockerty's a junkie and Moss doesn't want royalties and all that crap).
- More words from Drew's "Beautiful Mouth" on the Arena Tour (once again from the NME): "...McConnell went on to reveal that Babyshambles’ forthcoming arena tour dates will see their stage decorated with old world war and Arcadian imagery, including some interesting stage props. It’s imagery from both world wars,” he said. “It’s more the romantic side of it, plus from the era 1913-1935. There’s going to be two big screens with images of the band playing. Then on the set there’s going to be large cigarette boxes where the monitors are. There’s a trinket market every Thursday at Spitalfields (in London) - we often head down there and buy old trinkets. It’s kind of inspired by that". Drummer Adam Ficek added that the band were calling the jaunt “Oh what a lovely tour!”...
- ChronicleLive has 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway to the BabyShambles gig at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle on Friday, November 23, 2007.
This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).