This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

1/25/2009

He's the last of the English hotties

I know everybody's heard it already but this is not a rip, you can listen to Peter's single at this radio station (ha! It's French!) below Lily Allen's picture. It's a beautiful ballad but I'm not too convinced by the chorus yet.
By the way, if you go to this site, on the right there's a picture which could be the single's artwork, but I'm not too sure.
The News of The World is giving away an acoustic guitar signed by Peter and has some funny words on Peter and Carl's future collaboration: “We’ve spoken about playing together again" said Peter (allegedly) "and I want to. But he’s told me I need have some weird sort of therapy to check my energy levels first.”
So, apparently now it's being called "energy". "Hey, did you see that guy O.D.ing from energy? That was scary innit?".
Ahem. Sorry, that was awful. Later!

No comments: