This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

12/11/2008

Guerrilla gig at 126 tonight!

Hoping Peter will take it more seriously than the other night...

"same as Tuesday, shambles antics from 9pm, see you later

x" (Dropper)

Plus! I hate the NME polls but here we are voting Bilo and Biggles as best songwriting partners , so get your fingers working (ahem) here.

And! DPT are playing Hackney Chapel tonight. Drew will be there as well. So if you don't feel like seeing Pizza move your ass to Hackney.

1 comment:

David Wala said...

Hi

I was at DPT at Hackney Chapel - it was a good gig and they done their best to keep the crowd warm.

I have some photographs from the gig here

http://flickr.com/photos/davidwala/sets/72157611104506989/

I love your blog it is where I go now to get all my Libertines related info