This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

12/21/2009

Peter, po caridari!

(expression in my original lingo to be understood only by Anto Dust and circa other 300.000 people)
Anyway, the last piece of news is that today Peter totally outdid himself and went to the Crown Court in Gloucester (where he had to be sentenced for the famous drunk driving of last summer) proudly carrying a packet of crystal meth in his coat pocket. The packet was soon found by the cops as soon as the likely lad arrived at the court and checked in at the security desk. I guess he's still in custody.
The only thing I can say about this is... that I nearly killed myself laughing.
Peter.
Peter!
PETER!!!
Here we are. I'm starting to laugh again.

3 comments:

Sjanu said...

I could not laugh. I felt more like crying.

Anto Dust said...

PETER GIA SESI AFFRORI!
i would say:)

Razu Ahmed said...

Foods is very important thing in our life. We need healthy and testy Food very much. You know Chinese Food is very testy to take. But also Bengali Food & Indian Food is really good. Bengali Food& Indian Foodis like to similar. Another Food have like that Italian Food, Japanese Food, Greek Food, Spanish Food Mexican Food
Thai Food is also very testy. You can get here all Food Recipes in this site.

Chinese Food Recipes