This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

4/12/2008

News from jail

Another message from Babybear at French Dog Writtles:
"Hi All, just a quick one to let you know Peter is fine and bearing up stoically. As soon as I have any more news regarding show reschedules etc I'll let you know here. Thanks for the massive number of e mails of support for Peter to lazy-eye@hotmail.co.uk I'll make sure they are all passed on. No direct contact details at the prison I can give at the moment but if and when I can I'll let you all know. All the best, bb".
The line up of the LMHR Carnival has been modified (following the incarceration), and Babyshambles' slot has been replaced by "Drew McConnell (Babyshambles) & friends ft very special guests".

No comments: