This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

7/05/2008

OH SH-U-U-U-U-U-U-T UP!| (Rik Mayall style)

"Peter doesn't turn up at gigs because he's too busy inviting Gordon Smart at his fucking house!"
"Peter doesn't care about his fans!"
"Fuck Pete Doherty!" (well, if only I could...)
"Peter is God and nobody can criticize him!"
"He's gone to the court for a hearing about the custody of his son!"
"No, he's not!"
"He was on a horse!"
"NO HE FUCKING WASN'T!"
"I mean the real animal! The Johnny Borrell lookalike!"
"Whatever people say doesn't count. He's still God!"
"And Dirty Pretty Things suck!"
"Now what's this gotta do with Peter".
"Nothing, but I felt like stating it".
"He's writing a book about his love story!!!"
"WHAT? With Carl???"
"Noooo. With Kate Moz!"
"Moss"
"Whatever"
"Are Babyshambles splitting up?"
"It's all Mik's fault!!!"
"I'm only sorry for Drew and Adam".
"I'm sorry for the fans! Nobody seems to care about them!"
"Well the kitten is really cute innit?"
"Peter is cuter! And he's God!"
"Are the Libertines reuniting?"
"No! You gotta move on mate!"
"I still think it's Mik's fault".
"What if he fucks the Royal Albert Hall gig???"
"He won't. That's in London innit".
"So? He lives in Marlborough now".
"He'll have a sleepover at Winehouse's".
"EH????"
"Dirty Pretty Things are the worst band ever".
"At least they turn up at gigs!!!"
"Peter, please, come to play at my house!"
"You're nuts"
"Peter is burnt out".
"He's writing the musical with Carlos in a secret location"
"Bollocks"
"You believe everything you read in the rags don't you???"
"Who won at Wimbledon then?"
"The final is tomorrow"
"I mean the chicks"
"Mik's the worst guitar player EVA".
"Drew's haircut is awful".
"He should care more about the fans!"
"Who, Drew?"
"Nope. Peter!"

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze.
I got a big fat mama trying to break me.
And I love to live so pleasantly,
Live this life of luxury,
Lazing on a sunny afternoon.
In the summertime
In the summertime
In the summertime

OK, Rik. I'll shut up now.



No comments: