This is a site dedicated to the Libertines and their offspring. News, interviews, reviews, articles, pictures, videos and exclusives right here from the troubled world of the Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things (and, why not, Yeti).

5/17/2009

Somebody took a stumble...


While we are all still starry-eyed and rosy-cheeked remembering of Friday night, I couldn't find anything to post about last night's second show. No reports, no photos, anything at all. OK, it's still early, and I wouldn't be up either if I didn't have a flight to catch. The only things I've found so far are: the funny pic above, taken at the Shambles' "secret show" of yesterday afternoon at The Great Escape (Brighton), and this twitter from Adam: "well..had a goodun today, finally got onstage, Brighton rocked, early night for me tonight. had to keep shhh about today . sorry..", which makes me think Peter played alone last night.

I'll be checking out later. For the moment, bye bye Londinium, see you next month!

No comments: